In this course, we will explore the fundamentals of options one by one. We will understand call options through a real estate example, we will learn about In-the-money, At-the-money, and Out-of-the-money options, and then we will discuss buyer and seller risk profiles, risk graphs, and expiry series as well. We will also introduce the concept of time decay, implied volatility, option greeks, and options strategies as well.
1. Basics of Call and Put Options
2. Call and Put Option Payoffs
3. Moneyness of an Option Contract
4. Time Decay and Implied Volatility
5. Option Greeks (Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega with detailed examples)
6. Basic Option Trading Strategies (6 Strategies are covered with detailed examples)
7. Advanced Option Trading Strategies (7 Advanced Strategies are covered with detailed examples)
8. How to use the Thinkorswim Trading Platform
In this course, we will discuss every topic related to options trading in a simple way.
1. In Unit 1, we will learn about the call and put options with the help of an example, and understand their payoffs in greater detail. We will use real-world examples (buying a house) to explain how a Call and Put Option works in real life.
2. In Unit 2, we will study how to read an option chain, the importance of volume and open interest data, and the moneyness of an option. Then we would further learn about Time Decay and Implied Volatility. After completing this unit, you would be able to interpret the NSE Option Chain easily.
3. In Unit 3, we will study about five important Option Greeks in greater detail. These five Greeks include Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega, and Rho. We have covered them with simple and thorough examples.
4. In Unit 4, we will learn about basic option trading strategies such as long call, long put, short call, short put, etc. in greater detail. You can implement these basic strategies to earn money in the market.
5. In Unit 5, we will move onto advanced options strategies. These include long and short strangle strategy, Bull Call, and Bear Call Ladder Strategy, Call Ratio Back Spread and Put Ratio Back Spread Strategy.
6. In Unit 6, we will explore the Thinkorswim Trading Platform and learn about options market structure and the role of market makers as well.
7. In Unit 7, we would study three important strategies case study. These include the S&P 500, LinkedIn, and CAT strategy case study.
8. We will be taking a quiz at the end of each unit as well to solidify your concepts.
9. This is the most comprehensive course available in the market at an attractive price. We have covered each and every topic in this course with detailed examples.